The SkyRC D400 Ultimate Duo 400 Watt AC/DC twin-channel charger with two independent circuits which can charge two different kinds of batteries simultaneously. It also supports power distribution in AC mode to get max charging power to shorten charging time. What’s more, users could set the terminal voltage by themselves and connect it to their PC for configuration and firmware upgrades. Users could also use it as Lithium Battery Meter and Battery Internal Resistance Meter. What's more, the synchronization mode is available, in which users could perform synchronous settings for charging the same types of batteries simultaneously to offer time-saving benefits.
The SkyRC D400 can supply 150 Watts of DC power on channel 2. You can use it to power equipment that requires DC power. It converts standard household power 100-240V AC to 6-15V DC power.
The SkyRC D400 charger is a high-performance, micro processor control charge/ discharge station with battery management suitable for use with all current battery types, with integral equalizer for up to seven-cell Lithium-Polymer (LiPo), Lithium iron phosphate (LiFe) and Lithium-Ion (LiIon) batteries; maximum 20A charge current and maximum 400W charge power. The additional LiHV mode is able to charge the new generation of LiPo batteries with an end of charge voltage 4.35V. There are Automatic Charging Current Limit, Capacity Limit, Temperature Threshold and Processing Time Limit which makes the charger safe to use.
- Charge two different types of batteries simultaneously
- Easy to configure and update firmware through a PC
- 20 Amp maximum charge current with 400 watts of charge power
- Supplies 150 watts on Channel 2 to power DC devices
- Charges up to 7 Cell 25.9V LiPo batteries
- Stores up to 10 charge/discharge profiles for each channel
- Temperature Threshold keeps the charger/battery from overheating
- SkyRC D400 20 Amp 7 Cell (7S) Ultimate AC/DC Dual LiPo Battery Charger
- 2 XH Adaptors
- 2 Charging Cables
- 2 Banana connectors with XT60 connector Charging Cables
- Power Cord
- Ask Question