This Corner Weight System is designed for serious racers to measure their cars' corner weight distribution easily and make necessary weight adjustment to balance their cars for the best performance.
Corner weight scales allow precise car weight distribution which is critical to on-track success. The four corners of the car may be bearing different amounts of the car weight. The unequal corner weights can be felt as the car rolling more when turning in one direction than the other. The car's stability is compromised which will adversely affect its balance. A well balanced car is generally easier to drive quicker due to increased car's stability.
To make sure weight percentages are correct, a computerized scale system must be used. Correct chassis setup separates the front runners from the followers. Corner Weight Scales provide the necessary data for anyone to become a chassis expert, and you won't believe the difference a well-balanced car makes.
- Designed for 1/8 buggy and truck, 1/10 buggy & touring car and 1/12 car.
- Measure the car's corner weight, front and rear distribution and make adjustments if necessary.
- The maximum weight limit for each scale is 2000 grams (total 8000 grams).
- Measurements can be displayed in grams, oz.
- Highly accurate weight measurement in 0.1g increments (equivalent to 0.01 oz).
4 red LED screens for displaying each corner weight measurement:
2 green LED screens for displaying front weight and rear weight.
2 green LED screens for displaying corner weighting(front right + rear left, front left + rear right).
1 green LED screen shows total weights.
4 LED screens for displaying percentage of weights distribution.
- 4 large, easy to clean aluminum weighing surface and easy to use 3 button operation.
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries (batteries NOT included) or external DC source(6-13.8V).
- Ask Question