DetailsAn easy to use stabilizer with auto leveling capabilities and minimal settings/calibration required. Designed for the beginner, FPV flyer or even advanced pilots who desire an extra safety feature under unexpected circumstances. Lemon Rx engineers spent many months optimizing the stabilization control system along with many flight tests by experienced pilots all over the world to come up an exceptionally reliable and easy to use stabilizer. The optimized control strategy of the PLUS stabilizer allows the stabilizer to work in nearly any plane with no complex tuning and minimal setup requiring just seconds to complete.
- All capabilities of the popular Lemon Rx stabilizer with similar setup / interface
- Auto-level (beginner / advanced) / gyro / no stabilization
- Auto-detect feature allows orientation in 4 directions
- Allow the use of all 7-channels even when stabilization is enabled
- All channels have failsafe capability (this means that you can even set the plane to circle in the event of transmitter failure by setting stabilizer as auto-level with bank angle under failsafe)
- Proprietary control algorithm ensure minimal user setup and extreme reliability for different types of planes
- Offset adjustments due to imperfect mechanical linkages (servo linkage) with the flip of a switch
- Optionally gear channel can be used to remotely control stabilization mode in either auto-level / gyro / no stabilization modes
- Spektrum owner with DX5 is capable of using gear channel to choose either auto-level and no stabilization or gyro and no stabilization
- Remote master gain on-the-fly adjustment on AUX3
- Type: Stabilizer PLUS DSMP/X Compatible 7-Channel Full Range Receiver with dual Diversity antenna
- Number of Channel: 7
- Modulation: Proprietary DSMP/X (DSMX and DSM2 compatible with auto-detection of both modes)
- Band: 2.4 GHz
- Dimension: 37(L) x 28(W) x 9(H) mm
- Weight: 8.7g
- Voltage Range: 3.45 - 7.2V
- NOTE: Do not use if running a DM8/DM9 module with a 3rd party radio
Using the Stabilizer PLUS as 7-Channel Receiver
- Turn off J1 to J6
- Follow normal binding procedure by inserting bind plug to the bind location and enabling bind on transmitter
- Bind location will become the 7th channel. Use ESC with BEC on throttle channel for supplying power to servo.
1) This is not a Spektrum DSMX or DSM2 product, nor is it a copy of a Spektrum DSM2 or DSMX product. The Spektrum, DSMX and DSM2 brand is a trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.
2) This is not an underground black market fake Spektrum product. Lemon Rx quality is guaranteed.
3) Lemon Rx products are tested to be compatible with Spektrum's DSMX and or DSM2 product (Spketrum, DSMX and DSM2 are the registered trademark of Horizon Hobby, Inc.).
- Ask Question