HobbyStar 60A ESC includes plenty of programmable options and it's versatile waterproof design allows you to drive in extreme conditions. Motor leads come with pre-installed 4.0mm gold-plated bullet plugs for easy, no-soldering connection and ESC is equipped with Dean's style t-plug on power leads.
Uses HobbyStar RTR Program Card Found here.
- High-quality components, high-current capable
- Excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity
- Built-in 6V, 3A Linear BEC
- Built-in cooling fan
- Fully programmable, can be programmed with LED Program Box
- Output: Continuous 60A, Burst 380A
- Input: 5-10 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-3S LiPo
- BEC: 6V/3A
- Resistance: 0.0007 ohm
- Motor supported: Brushless sensorless
- KV Limits: 2S KV≤5200 3S KV≤3400
- Application: 1/12, 1/10 on and off-road car (not recommended for 4x4 applications)
- Size: 41mm(L) x 33mm(W) x 35m(H)
- Weight: 104g)
NOTE: ESC is rated for 2S and 3S operation, but certain KV's of motors are only rated to 2S. Please ensure you follow the guidelines of the motor paired to this ESC in order to avoid damage to ESC. Not recommended for 4x4 applications.
- Ask Question