HobbyStar brushed crawler ESC's are a simple and reliable powerplant for your crawling rig, they provide instant forward/reverse operation and necessary drag-brake. Waterproof design for use in all conditions, they also feature a unique removable switch that can be slid on and off from the ESC or mounted remotely.
Must use HobbyStar brushed ESC program card to program.
- Single setting: forward/reverse w/drag brake
- Pre-wired: Dean's style power plug and 3.5mm motor bullets
- Removable switch
- LiPo/NiMH compatibility via jumper
- Adjustable parameters: start force, voltage cutoff, drag brake, reverse, start mode
- Continuous/Burst Current: 60A/320A
- Input: 2-3S LiPo, 4-9 Cells NiMH
- BEC: 7.4V/2A (switch mode)
- Connector: Dean's battery, 3.5mm motor
- Case Size: 37x32x18mm
- Weight: 40g
- Ask Question