An ideal ESC for 1/10 scale bashers wanting a heavy-duty ESC, the HobbyStar 80A ESC delivers the smooth, reliable power you need. Fully enclosed design with a built-in fan capable of handling up to 4S LiPo power. Features multiple adjustment points which can be programmed via LED Program Card via Star-Link USB link, and we even pre-wire it with high-quality 12AWG silicone wire (includes Dean’s style t-plug on power leads and 4.0mm bullet-plugs on motor leads).
- Enhanced throttle response, explosive acceleration and smooth, linear operation for optimal driveability
- Handles up to 4S LiPo
- Multiple adjustment points
- Multiple protection features: Low-voltage cut-off, over-heat protection and signal loss protection.
- Continuous Current: 80A
- Burst Current: 570A
- Resistance: 0.0003ohm
- Suitable Car: 1/10 on/off-road
- Motor Type: Brushless sensorless
- Cell Count: 2-4S LiPo, 5-12S NiCd/NiMh
- BEC Output: 6V/3A
- Dimensions: 52x38x36mm
- Weight: 107g
- Ask Question