A 60A version of the renowned HobbyStar 1/10 Competition ESC aimed at stock and limited class racing. Unlike other "stock" class ESC's on the market, the HobbyStar 60A still offers all of the adjustments and features of the 120A version. This ESC is ideal for Spec class racing requiring blinky mode, yet still has the flexibility to run 8.5T to 21.5T motors while retaining the ability to add turbo and boost timing as well.
The V2 HobbyStar 1/10 Competition ESC has the same buttery smooth operation as the original but adds a whole host of new programmable options to take this flagship performer to the next level. As with the original, both Turbo and Boost timing can be programmed in as well as blinky mode for stock racing. ESC now comes with power and motor leads already soldered on, and an updated triple capacitor bank. New adjustment points include:
- Race Mode and Stock Mode: Provide targeted base-profiles for both Spec and modified motors
- Throttle IP limiter: To control initial power hit based on track conditions
- Throttle Rate: Controls overall throttle power for varying track conditions
- Drive Frequency: To fine-tune the throttle feeling from smooth to aggressive
- RPM Lock: Allows locking in a specific RPM for drifting applications
- I-Brake Response: Controls the initial brake power response to the motor for varying track conditions
- Brake Rate: Controls overall brake power for varying track conditions
- Brake Frequency: To fine-tune the brake feeling from smooth to aggressive
- Boost Trigger Rate: To set the speed of boost timing application
Other standard adjustment points include: Running mode, Low voltage cutoff, ESC overheat protection, Motor rotation, Dead band, Throttle curve, Initial brake, Drag brake, Brake force , Brake curve, Boost timing, Boost trigger level, Turbo Timing, Turbo Start RPM, Turbo delay, Turbo activation method, Turbo ON rate, Turbo OFF rate.
- Continuous Current: 60A
- Burst Current: 360A
- Resistance: 0.0003ohm
- Suitable Car: 1/10, 1/12
- Motor Type: Brushless sensored or sensorless 2-pole 540
- Motor Limit: 8.5T (2S), 13.5T (3S)
- Cell Count: 2S-3S LiPo, 5-10S NiCd/NiMh
- BEC Output: 6V/3A
- Dimensions (without fan): 41.5x37x21mm
- Weight: 50g (without fan/wires)
NOTE: This ESC is best suited for 1/10 2WD buggies, SCT's and 1/10 4WD buggies with 540 2-pole motors. NOT for use on 4WD SCT's or with 4-pole motors.
- Ask Question