The HobbyStar 540 4-pole brushless, sensored crawler motor is an ultra-smooth powerplant for upgrading your crawler to brushless power. A beautifully machined T6 billet-aluminum housing contains a 4-pole, 12-slot high-torque rotor spinning on High-RPM ABEC5 oversized bearings for a powerful, reliable motor choice for your 1/10 scale vehicle.
NOTE: Max LiPo cells listed are a guideline for what voltage can be safely run on this motor, but it is still critical to monitor temps and adjust gearing accordingly to keep motor temps under 170F. Any motor can overheat to the point of failure even when running less than the maximum rated voltage if it is over-geared. Must adhere to ESC voltage/KV limits as well.
- Engineered for smooth operation
- 4-pole 12-slot high-torque design
- CNC machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum can
- High-purity copper windings maximize efficiency
- High-RPM ABEC5 oversized bearings
- Precision balanced rotor for smooth operation and maximum RPM
- Super-thin (0.2mm) stator laminations
- Removable/replaceable rotor
Product Watts Max LiPo Cell Max Amps Rotor Poles IO Resistance KV Max RPM Length (mm) Diameter (mm) Weight (g) Shaft Diameter (mm) Shaft Length (mm) 540/6T 900 4S 45A 4 1.4A 0.0256 1900 50,000 52.9 36 180 3.175 15 540/5.5T 900 4S 53A 4 1.6A 0.0183 2400 50,000 52.9 36 180 3.175 15 540/5T 900 3S 69A 4 1.8A 0.0125 3300 50,000 52.9 36 180 3.175 15
- Ask Question