The HobbyStar 4585 motor is a behemoth powerplant for larger-scale applications such as the Traxxas Xmaxx/XO1 and any other application where an 1/8-sized motor is not enough and a 1/5 can is too large. 4-pole design and a 12-slot stator provide unbelievable torque. High-quality features like a beautifully machined 6061 T6 billet-aluminum can, buttery-smooth ABEC5 bearings and a 85mm length make this the ultimate motor for your large-scale rig.
NOTE: Aftermarket mount is required for use in the Xmaxx as the stock motor uses a unique "pin" mounting system.
- Brushless, sensorless 4-pole motor
- 12-slot high-torque stator
- CNC machined 6061 T6 billet aluminum heatsink can
- High-purity copper windings maximize efficiency
- High-RPM ABEC5 oversized bearings
- Precision balanced rotor for smooth operation, reliability and maximum RPM
- Stator-Super Thin (0.2mm) laminations
- Removable/replaceable rotor
- Precision engineered for maximum energy conversion
Product Watts Max Voltage Max Amps Rotor Poles IO Resistance KV (RPM/Volt) Max RPM Length (mm) Diameter (mm) Weight (g) Shaft Diameter (mm) Shaft Length (mm) Connectors 4585/2Y 3600 <26 142A 4 3.5A 0.0073 1580 50,000 85 45/48
570 5 17 6.5mm gold
- Ask Question