The EV-Peak AD-1 charger is a dual output AC/DC charger that also has a built-in power supply for powering accessories like pit lights, tire sanders, motor analyzers or anything that runs on DC power. 100W of power on each channel means you can charge at up to 10 amps on each channel and discharge at up to 5 amps. AC/DC power means that you can plug it into a wall outlet or power it from a battery or dedicated power supply.
- LiHV Battery Support: This high-end charger supports the new LiHV chemistry battery! Charge, discharge and storage charge your LiHV's
- Convenience: Charge two batteries at once. Even if they are not the same chemistry, voltage, or capacity. This charger has 2 individual charge ports and plugs directly into the wall. It also can be connected to a DC power source such as a 12V car battery or a DC Power Supply. The Charger also features LiPo Balance Charge, LiPo Storage, and LiPo Discharge modes.
- Touch Screen Interface: The very user friendly touch screen makes using this unit a breeze. The screen is large and bright. It can be controlled using the touch of your finger or also using the included stylus. Simply touch something and adjust the value, very easy and quick to use.
- High Power Output: This charger boasts 10Amps & 100Watts of power! Most chargers only offer about 50Watts which can limit the charge rate of your battery, especially when charging LiPo batteries above just 2S. This charger leaves other chargers in the dust, allowing your packs to charge faster! It also offers a high 5Amps & 12Watts of discharging power. This makes cycling, discharging, and balancing much faster!
- Terminal Voltage Control / Adjustable Cutoff Voltage: The voltage per cell at which the charger stops charging the battery can be adjusted for fine user precision. Adjustments available for LiPo, LiHV, LiIo, LiFe batteries.
- Digital Power Mode This charger can also act as a power supply! Use this function to power external items such as a pit light, tire truer, motor checker, charger, or anything else that runs off of DC power. Both the Voltage and Amperage are adjustable to suit the needs of the connected device.
- Lithium Voltage Meter & Balance Function: Check the voltage of a Lithium battery's cells when plugged into the balance port. The charger, without the need to enter the charging mode, will allow you to view each cell's voltage. You can even use the charger's Balance Function to balance an out of balance Lithium battery. No need to charge the battery in order to balance it. You can simply balance your lithium cells on this charger without entering a charge mode.
- Internal Resistance Check: You can also view your battery's internal resistance, indicating the performance of your battery pack.
- AC Input voltage: AC 100V-120V OR 220V-240V (selectable via switch)
- DC Input voltage: DC 11.0V-18.0V
- Charge current: 0.1A-10.0A
- Discharge current: 0.1A-5.0A
- Charge power max.:100W x 2
- Discharge power max.: 12W x 2
- Balance current max.: 350mA
- Balance tolerance: ±0.01V
- NiCd/NiMH battery cell count: 1-15cells
- Lithium battery types: Li-Po, Li-ion, Li-Fe, Li-Hv
- Lithium battery cell count: 1-6series
- Pb battery voltage: 2V-24V
- mAh Capacity: 100mAh - 50,000mAh (Can charge batteries w/ higher capacity, but restarting the charge process will be required once maximum is reached)
- Digital Power: 3V-24V
- Weight: 1250g
- Dimensions: 204 x 170 x 60mm
- AD1 AC/DC Dual Port Touch Screen Charger
- AC Power Cord
- DC Power Cord
- 2x JST-XH Balance Boards
- 2x Deans T-Plug Charge Cables
- Instruction Manual
- Ask Question