The 690AC-Pro boasts a sleek housing with fully sealed buttons to keep dirt out, and packs a full 6.0 Amps of charging power at 90W to make a quick job of charging up your packs. An easy-to-navigate menu and a price that doesn't break the bank round out the 690AC-Pro!
NOTE: Label on charger shows 7.0 Amps but this version does charge at 10A/90W.
AC/DC power means you have the option of plugging it into a wall or power it from a battery or power supply.
- Charges LiPo, Li-Ion, LiFe, NiMH, NiCd, and Lead-Acid batteries
- Powerful, built in 90W power supply
- Easy to use and navigate menu
- Optimized operating software regulates current and eliminates charging errors
- Real time display shows current, capacity, temperature (requires temperature probe, not included) & time
- Individual cell balancer for accurate balancing to +/- 0.01V per cell
- Charge/Balance Charge/Fast Charge/Storage/Discharge
- Input Voltage: 11-18VDC or 100-240VAC
- Charging Current/Power: 0.1-6.0A/90W max
- Discharge Current/Power: 0.1-2.0A, 10W max
- Balance Current: 300mA max
- Balance Tolerance: +/- 0.01v
- Cell Count: 1-6 Cells LiPo/LiFe/Li-ion, 1-18 Cells NiMH/NiCd, 2-24V Pb (Lead Acid)
- Discharge: 2.0-4.2V/Cell LiPo/LiFe/Li-ion
- 690AC-Pro AC/DC Charger
- T-Plug (Dean's Style) charge lead
- Power lead with XT60 for powering from battery/power-supply
- Instruction manual
- Ask Question